Monday, April 3, 2017

How do I communicate between two different laravel projects on the same domain?

I have two different laravel projects on the localhost and I need to make a communication between them. When I do that, surprisingly I'll be kicked out of the current project I'm in. In other word, the session of the current project will be replaced (I think) with the second one (when I make a connection to the second project).

I've tried to define two different domains for them to keep both session alive. By setting SESSION_DOMAIN = my_first_prjectand SESSION_DOMAIN = my_second_prject into their .env files. But laravel doesn't accept this. It just accepts SESSION_DOMAIN = localhost which as I said causes log out when I switch from a project to other one.

Is there any solution?



via stack

Advertisement