Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Laravel 5 Error 403 forbidden access webhosting

I wanted to deploy my Laravel 5 App on the webhost one.com

I followed along some tutorials on the internet and moved my puplic folders content into the root folder of the host and made the required path changes to the index.php file. But now I've got the 403 Error: You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I believe it's because of my .htaccess file:

Options -MultiViews

RewriteEngine On

DirectoryIndex public/index.php

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ public/index.php [L]

# Handle Authorization Header
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

I'm new to .htaccess files and maybe you guys can help me! :)



via Sebi

Advertisement