Sunday, April 2, 2017

Laravel 5.4 glyphicons not showing with sass bootstrap integration

I created a new laravel 5.4 project but somehow the bootstrap glyphicons do not show.

I get this error in my chrome developer console:

> glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2 Failed to load resource: the server
> responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
> glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff Failed to load resource: the server
> responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
> glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf Failed to load resource: the server
> responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

I can see in my folder that the glyphicons are integrated they are under following structure:

public/fonts/vendor/bootstrap-sass/bootstrap/

my variables.scss holds this:

$icon-font-path: "~bootstrap-sass/assets/fonts/bootstrap/"; // did not modify this



via utdev

Advertisement