Saturday, April 1, 2017

Laravel 5.4 is showing me server error 500 with new virtual host

I am new to Laravel and I'm trying to install it with virtual host in my local machine.Whe I'm trying to access public directory it's showing me 500 internal server error. I created a directory called /var/www/laravel.me/public_html and the I cd into it. And i installed laravel using laravel new command. please help

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin admin@laravel.me
        ServerName laravel.me
        ServerAlias www.laravel.me
        DocumentRoot /var/www/laravel.me/public_html
        <Directory /var/www/laravel.me/public_html/>
                Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
                AllowOverride All
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Directory>
</VirtualHost>


via Anil Sharma

Advertisement