Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Laravel - export to excell on different cells

I couldnt find what i need anywhere.

In my controller i have a function called to download a .xls file after my table is filtered. i get the variable with 'session::get'

this is the dd($data); enter image description here

the download button works fine. I just cant get each field to fill a different cell, like ID - A1, Name - B1... and bellow the respective fields.

this is my controller function:

public function downloadExcel($type) {
$data1 = array();

    $data = Session::get('data');
    //dd($data);

    return Excel::create('teste', function($excel) use ($data) {
        $excel->sheet('mySheet', function($sheet) use ($data)
        {
            $sheet->fromArray($data);
        });
    })->download($type);
}



via Ricardo Pinto

Advertisement