Thursday, April 13, 2017

Laravel: One App or Multiple App with One Instance

I want to start a new project (maybe high scale) and this is my first professional project with Laravel (Latest version, 5.4). So I need some help, if you could.
Suppose a blogger service, I want to service other a blogger system (with special tools). In this case:

1. I and my team as high level admins,
2. people that get services as admins of their own blog system and
3. users that surf different blogs.

first and second need a control panel (dashboard) and third, a general view of blog (with different templates, could choose).

Is it good to have one application for all three part? In Codeigniter, for projects like this, I used multiple application with one system, something like this (for Laravel): different Laravel app with one instance
Is this structure good? Instead of sub-directories in Controller or bunch of Models files and...
I think this is good and I can use sub-domains for these part, so users see www.example.com, blog admins see manager.example.com and we (technical team) see admin.example.com in order to log in and use app.
what's your opinion? what is pros and cons? thanks a lot.



via FS Webeloper

Advertisement