Monday, April 3, 2017

Laravel php artisan make:auth no migration table is created

I am following Laravel documentation for creating Authentication system.

My Steps Are

  1. Installing fresh laravel using laravel new my-project
  2. Then enter into directory (cd my-project). Edit the database config file with database credentials.
  3. Then run php artisan make:auth. All migration php files are created.
  4. Run php artisan migrate. CLI responds with nothing to migrate

So I went back to check the database using phpmyadmin. I do not see any migration table.

System & Version info

  1. Vagrant box laravel/homestead
  2. Database mariaDb
  3. Laravel installer v1.3.5, by cli command laravel -v
  4. Laravel v5.4.16, from composer.lock

Can anyone point me to the right direction?



via Sisir

Advertisement