Wednesday, April 12, 2017

passing session variable in laravel 5.2

I have the modal where I am processing the data in the modal and then I need to store 1 value and pass it to the next page but then for some reason it is not working.

My modal code :- I have the variable $doctorName already set

session(['doctorName' => $doctorName]);

My view file

<div class="col-sm-12 row2">
                            <table width="100%">
                                <tr>
                                    <td>
                                        <p>Second Opinion from
                                            <br /><span id="dr_Name"></span></p>
                                    </td>
                                    
                                    <td align="right">
                                        <p>INR 3000/-</p>
                                    </td>
                                </tr>
                            </table>
                        </div>



via Dhaval Chheda

Advertisement