Monday, April 3, 2017

PHP-CLI Command Not Found

Now I just moved to inmotion from siteground and previously from bluehost. I am trying to set up my laravel(lumen) application on the server. I have been able to get everything else working but the scheduler which I just cannot seem to get to work.

This is the cron job php -q /home/xxxxx/xxxxx/artisan schedule:run which seem to run fine however it fails to execute the queue:work command.

I noticed on my previous hosting I had to edit the Illuminate\Console\Scheduling\Scchedule.php file like this:

return $this->exec("php-cli /home/xxxxx/xxxxx/artisan {$command}", $parameters);

using the regular php command did not work for some reason I had to use php-cli, however with my current hosting it says "command not found" whenever I try to use the php-cli command manually and all my cron job returns in my email is this:

Running scheduled command: php-cli /home/xxxxx/xxxxx/artisan queue:work > '/dev/null' 2>&1 &

I would like to know how I can fix this and get the scheduler to work.

Yes I have php installed. (v7.0) Yes I have the php-cli package installed. (v7.0) My VPS server uses linox OS.



via user3718908

Advertisement