Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Redis Queue info in Laravel

I am learning how to use Redis Queue. I am using Window 8.1 XAMPP. I have successfully implemented Database queue. So far, as per this article: https://laravel.com/docs/5.4/redis I have installed package in composer require predis/predis

I took subscription which is limited to 30MB for testing from here: https://app.redislabs.com

In config/queue.php, I saw the below code.

'redis' => [
    'driver'        => 'redis',
    'connection'    => 'default',
    'queue'         => 'default',
    'retry_after'   => 90,
],

Below is the code in config/database.php but my default database is mysql

'redis' => [

    'client' => 'predis',

    'default' => [
        'host'      =>  env('REDIS_HOST', '127.0.0.1'),
        'password'  =>  env('REDIS_PASSWORD', null),
        'port'      =>  env('REDIS_PORT', 6379),
        'database'  =>  0,
    ],

],

My Question is: where should i get the info for redis for above two sections?



via Pankaj

Advertisement