Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Request headers are not parsed(?) properly

Sorry if the title is a bit off, but English is not my native language and I couldn't think of a better title.

I receive a 400 response when trying to load data with axios instead the expected 401. It's fine when working locallybut seems to fail on my production environment(Laravel Forge).

Here are images of the requests. First image are the request headers when making a request on my local environment. This work as expected, but as seen in the second image the request headers seem to not be properly parsed or something. Local

Production

I'm using Laravel + Mix, Axios, Vue, Vuex, JWT Auth on a Laravel Forge server, but the problem seems to be in the request not the Authentication since the response is as expected.

If the problem lies somewhere else and the information provided is not enough please tell me in a comment and I'll update the post.



via Gerrit Iest

Advertisement