Sunday, April 2, 2017

Strange issue with Laravel 5.4 app.js -> register and login content not displayed on live server version

I just rolled out a fresh laravel 5.4 installation with basic authentication. Nothing more. In local development everything works as expected. In the production version I'm not able to see the content of the pages login, register and password reset.

If I disable JavaScript everything is displayed. Also by renaming the first

<div id="app"> to <div id="somethingElse"> it's getting displayed.

Here's the link to the live version:

glembo.de/login

I don't know what is wrong with the application. Here are all the steps I've done until deployment:

  1. laravel new app
  2. php artisan make:auth
  3. uploaded the project to live server
  4. edited .env file with environment specific data
  5. php artisan migrate


via glembo

Advertisement