Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ubuntu server Laravel 5.4 php artisan config:cache, optimize not working

I’m new to ubuntu servers. I’m currently trying to get my laravel website online and I’m running into a problem with one of the later steps. None of the artisan commands that I need to run want to work. I am using VPS with 1 GB of RAM. Below, please find your message that I’m getting for both the optimize and config:cache commands.

It is a big website but it did not appear to use intensive resources on my local system and when I ran the same commands.

Is there something I can do? Do I need to buy more ram? Thanks for your help!

root@localhost:/var/www/laravel# php artisan optimize

mmap() failed: [12] Cannot allocate memory

mmap() failed: [12] Cannot allocate memory PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1591742464) (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /var/www/laravel/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 582 root@localhost:/var/www/laravel# free -h total used free shared buff/cache available Mem: 992M 37M 884M 292K 70M 841M Swap: 1.0G 462M 561M



via Pete

Advertisement