Sunday, April 16, 2017

the correct way to use makeHidden in laravel

I have problem with the pagination .

everything work fine without error but the problem is when i use makeHidden with my code it change the structure of my json pagination result

this is my code

 $result = Job::where('user_id','=',Auth::id())->paginate(5);

    $result= $result->makeHidden(['hasMessage']);

without the second line the result is

 {
    total: 1 ,
    per_page: 5,
    current_page: 1,
    last_page: 1,
    next_page_url: null,
    prev_page_url: null,
    from: 1,
    to: 1,
   data: [
      {
        id: 4,
        sid:125,
        hasMessage: true
    }
        ]
}

but when i use

$result= $result->makeHidden(['hasMessage']);

I got

   [
    {
      id: 4,
      sid:125,
    }
   ]

any idea please ? ? ? is it a bug or there is something wrong ? ?



via programmer

Advertisement