Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Laravel newbie, authentication error handle?

I have installed WAMP and its ON, also latest Laravel app.

From console I ran: php artisan make:auth

I've made all settings for db inside .env file like this:

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=127.0.0.1
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=firstapp
DB_USERNAME=smith
DB_PASSWORD=hammerfall0

then: php artisan migrate

migrate showed some problems with database about max length, but I figured it out and fixed.

so, now after I run: php artisan serve and go to localhost:8000/register it throws me this errors:

QueryException in Connection.php line 647: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'homestead'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from users where email = asd@asd.a)

and this one

PDOException in Connector.php line 68: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'homestead'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

As I understand, Laravel still tries to connect to database with homestead credential, the question is Why? if migration was successful and in phpMyAdmin tables were created...

maybe its something obvious or I messed up something, please help :)




via Eugene

Advertisement