Tuesday, February 28, 2017

[SOLVED]Connecting to SAP Business One Database using php

I have been tasked with creating a PHP website that interacts with a SAP Business One installation. I will need to do things such as:
• Pull inventory and customer data from SAP B1 • Push customer and new order data to SAP B1
The PHP website will be custom written. I have seen some integration tools that work with e-commerce platforms, such as Magento and WooCommerce, but for this project I will be writing the PHP myself.
I do not have any experience with SAP Business One.
I am hoping that SAP Business One has an API or other tools that will allow me to easily interface with it, and push/pull data in a secure manner. The company providing the SAP B1 says I can use "DI API Server".
I obviously need to familiarize myself with all of this, but I am hoping someone with some knowledge of both SAP B1 and PHP can give me a quick overview or some advice on how to proceed. Or at the very least, the assurance that all of this is doable, that writing my own PHP to interface with SAP B1 is not a horrible idea, etc.
Thank you!



via Virendra Singh

Advertisement