Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Cache and Session problems in Laravel 5.3

My Laravel application was previously working great. However, after 10k user registrations on my website in one day and 100k visitors, suddenly the authentication system is failing and every refresh on my website shows you as another authenticated member.

I solved this problem by removing all files in /storage/framework/cahch and sessions folder

What is the reason of this problem and how can I solve it? ps: using laravel authentication system

update in laravel log file this is the error when session failed [2017-02-27 20:14:12] local.ERROR: exception 'ErrorException' with message 'fopen(/home/user/public_html/app/storage/framework/sessions/ztTt6PyeLtTPaAd46kY75wn3YZFbS6SZ9td9oDBU): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/user/public_html/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php:54




via Mohamed Magdy Elbadrawy

Advertisement