Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Vagrant not working on my Windows 10

I installed a Laravel Homestead (per project installation). After a successful installation of all the dependencies, I tried to run vagrant up but this errors are being thrown.

The guest machine entered an invalid state while waiting for it to boot. Valid states are 'starting, running'. The machine is in the 'unknown' state. Please verify everything is configured properly and try again.

This is my Homestead.yaml

---
ip: "192.168.10.10"
memory: 2048
cpus: 1
hostname: rebuy.dev.se
name: rebuy.dev.se
provider: virtualbox

authorize: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub

keys:
    - ~/.ssh/id_rsa

folders:
    - map: "E:/projects/rebuy"
      to: /home/vagrant/rebuy

sites:
    - map: rebuy.se.dev
      to: "/home/vagrant/rebuy/public"

databases:
    - homestead

I had already added to my /Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts the IP for my app.

192.168.10.10   rebuy.se.dev

I'm using Vagrant 1.9.0 and Oracle VM Virtual Box. Not sure what's causing this error, since I successfully run vagrant on my other computer. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

enter image description here




via dexterb

Advertisement