Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Laravel sign in form does not work

I'm learning Laravel 5.3 and I have made a simple login form which goes like this and is saved in the file login.blade.php under the auth directory in resources/views:

    <html>
    <body>
        <form method="post" action="login">
            <input type="text" name="email" placeholder="email" size="40"><br>
            <input type="password" name="password" placeholder="password" size="40"><br>
            <input hidden name="_token" value="">
            <input type="submit" value="Send">
        </form>
    </body>
</html>

And in web.php I have added this:

    Route::post('/login','Auth\LoginController@login');
Route::post('logout','Auth\LoginController@logout');

So it is very simple and clear ,however whenever I try to login with my correct credentials it won't work and stays in the login page.

Here is the print screen of my users table:

enter image description here

Note that db is already connected and there's no need to mention that..



via dasoudeabiat

Advertisement