Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Always ignore specific folders from remote repository

I have this project in the remote repository, and I need to configure it so that I can always send any files (push), but that only SOME files are available and visible, that is, it always receives everything I send but only returns Some folders.

  • push: send the A,B,C,D and E folders
  • pull/status/checkout: show/read only the A,B,C folders (D and E ignored)

So for example tomorrow I will send the F, G and H folders and the remote repository will receive it. But after that I will try to "checkout/pull/status" and will show ONLY A,B,C (D,E,F,G,H ignored)folders again and forever and ever.

In short, I need the remote repository to receive EVERYTHING but only make part of it available.



via Jeú Casulo

Advertisement