Friday, March 31, 2017

Why can't I add a module using Laravel Angular Material Starter?

I am using Laravel 5 Angular Material Starter to develop a web app and I want to add this module to my angular application: https://github.com/arunisrael/angularjs-google-places.

To do so, I enter the command bower install angularjs-google-places --save in my terminal. Then, I add my ngGPlaces dependency to components in the file index.modules.js and do a gulp.

But when I want to access to this module, I get this error:

Failed to instantiate module app due to: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module app.components due to: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module ngGPlaces due to: [$injector:nomod] Module 'ngGPlaces' is not available! You either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.

I can't find what's wrong. Any ideas?



via LeGaulois88

Advertisement