Friday, March 3, 2017

Apache2: Virtualhost configuration don't working

I want to add a Laravel project as a Virtualhost

My .conf (what's in the sites.enabled and in sites.available, too)

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName leltar.dev
        DocumentRoot /home/feralheart/Project/leltar/public
        <Directory /home/feralheart/Project/leltar/public>
                Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride All
                Require all granted
        </Directory>
        ErrorLog  "|/usr/bin/cronolog /home/feralheart/Project/leltar/log/%Y-%m/error_%d_%m_%Y.log"
        CustomLog "|/usr/bin/cronolog /home/feralheart/Project/leltar/log/%Y-%m/access_%d_%m_%Y.log" c$
</VirtualHost>

When I try to reach the leltar.dev I got "Server not found" error. I restarted the apache service before tried it and disabled the "autocorrection" in my browser.

What I did wrong?



via Feralheart

Advertisement