Thursday, March 16, 2017

composer require laravel/dusk error

I am trying to install Laravel/Dusk on a laravel 5.4 application.

The command that I am running is, according to the documentation: https://laravel.com/docs/5.4/dusk

composer require laravel/dusk

The output in terminal:

Using version ^1.0 for laravel/dusk
./composer.json has been updated
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
  - Installing facebook/webdriver (1.3.0)
    Loading from cache

  - Installing laravel/dusk (v1.0.10)
    Downloading: 100%
Killed

That Killed is what's bothering. So, the package is being added to my composer.json file but no files can be found in vendor/laravel/dusk

I am trying to install this on my webhost and not on my local environment.

Any ideas?



via Angelin Calu

Advertisement