Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Develop Laravel Package locally with path repository is not working

I have a Laravel app, that use a plugin of mine : "xoco70/kendo-tournaments"

So, to develop it, I added it in a packages/ folder in root of app.

Now, in my composer.json, I used path, to point the local rep, and not to have to go through composer ( and have to version it for each comma I change) :

{
    "name": "laravel/laravel",
    "description": "The Laravel Framework.",
    "keywords": ["framework", "laravel"],
    "license": "MIT",
    "type": "project",
    "require": {
        "php": ">=5.6.4",
        "laravel/framework": "5.4.*",
        "xoco70/kendo-tournaments": "^0.9"

    },
    "repositories": [
        {
            "type": "path",
            "url": "/packages/xoco70/kendo-tournaments"
        }
    ],   
}

Thing is it doesn't work, when I try to composer install / update, it doesn't update the vendor folder.

Is there something I'm missing?



via Juliatzin del Toro

Advertisement