Monday, March 6, 2017

Display laravel variable using javascript

I am trying to display a row data in javascript but although that I get the data, I can't display them in this form. I have tried many options for the $row->transcript_text to be displayed but non of them works. Below is my code: Views

<?php if (isset($history)) { ?>
    @foreach($history as $row)
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function splitArray() {
            var myStr = JSON.parse(<?php echo json_encode($row->transcript_text);?>);
            var strArray = myStr.split(" | 0");

            // Display array values on page
            for (var i = 0; i < strArray.length; i++) {
                $("body").addClass('col-lg-offset-1').append("<h4>" + strArray[i] + "</h4>");
            }
        }
    </script>
    <body onload="splitArray()" style="color: lime">
    </body>
    @endforeach
<?php } ?>



via Muharrem Smakiqi

Advertisement