Wednesday, March 1, 2017

GD Library extension not available with this PHP installation linux mint

I'm having trouble using the library. When I try to upload an image using laravel 5.4, I get a NotSupportedException

NotSupportedException in Driver.php line 16: GD Library extension not available with this PHP installation.

even though GD is definitely installed.

$ php -i | grep -i --color gd
/etc/php/7.0/cli/conf.d/20-gd.ini,
gd
GD Support => enabled
GD headers Version => 2.1.1
GD library Version => 2.1.1
gd.jpeg_ignore_warning => 0 => 0
GDM_XSERVER_LOCATION => local
GDMSESSION => cinnamon
$_SERVER['GDM_XSERVER_LOCATION'] => local
$_SERVER['GDMSESSION'] => cinnamon

I tried apt-get install --reinstall php7.0-gd && service apache2 restart but no success.then i tried to enable the library GD2 from php.ini file remove semicolon from ;extension=php_gd2.dll again i restart apache2 but still no success. please help me.any help would be appreciated.




via Shanu k k

Advertisement