Friday, March 10, 2017

getting all assessed properties in a view

so I have a need of creating some complex caching system when I need to know every item that was used in a view right now I am getting this data from controller but its log ugly and creating a fat controllers like:

        $post = $this->repository->byId(1);
        CacheManager::addTags($post->comments);
        foreach ($post->comments as $comment) {
            CacheManager::addTags([$comment, $comment->user]);
        }
        foreach ($post->photos as $photo) {
            foreach ($photo->types as $type) {
                CacheManager::addTags([$type->id]);
            }
        }

so I was thinking is there some clever way of getting all the data that was used in a view? like getting all this calls



so I will know that a comment was used in the view and insert it into the CacheManager



via Amir Bar

Advertisement