Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Homestead / Homestead.yaml (Windows) no input file specified

I used to work with homestead on a mac machine, but since i don't have access to that mac machine anymore i'm back on my windows machine.

So today i installed homestead with no problems, ran vagrant up and got: No input file specified.

which is normal because i didn't set my homestead.yaml to the right folders. so this i where i started to ran into problems.

I have a .Projects folder in my user directory and there i have a laravel 5.4 installation called test

this is my homestead.yaml (only the folder's and site's section)

folders:
- map: ~/Projects
  to: /home/vagrant/Projects

sites:
- map: test.dev
  to: /home/vagrant/Projects/test/public

Still the same message and i realy don't know why i hope someone with homestead + windows can help me !




via frogeyedman

Advertisement