Thursday, March 30, 2017

How to hide default artisan commands from "php artisan list" of commands?

I am working on a CLI application based on Laravel 5.4.

I have created my custom commands and they are working as expected.

The issue, I am facing is, whenever I run php artisan list, it shows all commands - my custom commands and default artisan commands.

I need to show only my custom commands in packaged app.

Is there any way to solve this?

I have already checked https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/general-discussion/remove-default-commands-from-artisan and solution given there is not working for Laravel 5.4.

I have checked Remove command from php artisan list but it asks for specific commands. I want to remove all built-in commands from php artisan list.

Thanks.



via rahul286

Advertisement