Thursday, March 30, 2017

How to show confirm box before removing tag from select2

How to show confirm box before removing a tag from select2? I have a text box where I have two options selected on removing of any of them I want to display a warning message. Can anyone help me in this? In HTML I have element as

    <div class="form-group">
    <label for="name" class="col-lg-3 control-label required">Select Type</label>
    <div class="col-lg-9">
        <select id="typeselect" class="form-control" name="crm" required>
            <option value='0'>Select Type</option>
            <option value='1'>Type1</option>
            <option value='2'>Type2</option>
        </select>
    </div>
  </div>

And in the js file

$("#typeselect").select2({
        placeholder: 'Select Type'
    });



via sunshine

Advertisement