Sunday, March 5, 2017

Laravel 5 one instance, multiple identical subdomains

I would like to use one server that uses a base Laravel installation, and have subdomains that reference that installation. All the subdomains will be the same like an SaaS.

I've looked around and the databases connections are easy, but I'm wondering if you can do this intelligently with the same codebase for subdomains.

The subdomains world include the minimal needed files for its subdomain -- perhaps, the public index and bootstrap?

I'm not worried about the server configuration, I just would like to be pointed in the right direction for Laravel code, like middleware to handle the request then point to that subdomain?

A lot of threads I've read don't have an answer that seems standard, any ideas or links?

Also, if it were a multi server setup wouldn't one be OK with an NFS server for the core?



via JREAM

Advertisement