Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Laravel 5.4 migration error [42501]

I can create migration. It's working fine but when I do php artisan migrate it says

[Illuminate\Database\QueryException]

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'users' already exists (SQL: create table users (id int unsigned not null auto_increment primary key, name varchar(255) not null, email varchar(255) not null, password varchar(255) not null, remember_token varchar(100) null, created_at timestamp null, updated_at timestamp null) default character set utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci)

[PDOException]

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'users' already exists

I checked my database.php file and it's working fine and already migrated default users table too to my php my admin mysql.



via Hassam Ali Qazalbash

Advertisement