Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Laravel DebugBar Conflict with Tablesorter?

I've been using Mottie's excellent tablesorter for a long time. Working great. I've just added Barryvdh's laravel-debugbar, and found that package fantastic as well.

I am finding a conflict on some pages however. The tablesorter pagination mechanism correctly prints out the number of pages and the arrows to move to the next set. Then, a microsecond later, the page data vanishes, and just shows 0 entries in the row count, and no way to move to the next page (as TS thinks there are 0 rows and thus greys-out the arrows).

I note that debugbar loads its own JS file LAST (IE After TS). I fully realize this could be a million things - I have been searching for some kind of conflicted JS var name for hours.

I was just wondering if anyone else had had this issue, and if so, was there a solution. I can live with it as it is only dev, but I'd like to know what the conflict is. Both are latest versions, and Laravel 5.4



via Watercayman

Advertisement