Saturday, March 18, 2017

Laravel method not allowed

I am getting a MethodNotAllowedException when trying to submit my form. Here are my routes

Route::group(['middleware' => 'auth', 'prefix' => 'admin'], function () {

    Route::resource('user', 'UserController');
    Route::get('user/destroyMe/{destroyMe}', ['as' => 'user.destroyMe', 'uses' => 'UserController@destroyMe']);
    Route::get('user/changeState/{id}', ['as' => 'user.changeState', 'uses' => 'UserController@changeState']);
});

And here is the form part with storing the new user:

<div class="position-center">
    <form role="form" id="tryitForm" class="form-horizontal" enctype="multipart/form-data"
          method="POST" action="">
        {!! Form::token() !!}

I've checked within route:list and I clearly have the user.store named route, and method on the route is POST. I can't figure out why am I getting the exception?



via Norgul

Advertisement