Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Laravel Passport Authentication for API as well as for FrontEnd

When we create a new project in Laravel...we are given 4 Auth controllers. Login, Register, Reset and ForgotPassword Controllers which are using SessionToken.

I am following this article https://laravel.com/docs/5.4/passport and trying to understand how to replace SessionGuard with Passport authentication. So, far I am understanding that in order to implement Passport authentication....I will have to change whole code in all above 4 controllers...to replace SessionGuard because I want Laravel as an API for Android and Laravel as FrontEnd for the the website.

Am I doing the correct start? I am trying to search any Video which may help me to start the above conversion. I could not find one so far and that's why I posted the question here.



via Pankaj

Advertisement