Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Laravel welcome.blade page displays code

A few days ago I posted here a question about the fact that I had a project only displaying code on the browser, even though I had helpful answers I couldn't reach the needed solution, so I took a break.

Today, after reinstalling composer and artisian (They were having errors before, but now they are working properly, I supose), I decided to create a new empty project. It worked all fine, the project was crafted, I updated the composer to make sure it was all good, but when I opened the welcome.blade.php view, which usually shows the default laravel page, It was displaying code from the body. I checked the documentation from laravel and It seems that it has all the necessary extensions from php.

Here's an image of what it shows (cant upload here because, reputation)

Is it possible that I missed the instalation of some extension?

Thanks in advance



via George

Advertisement