Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Multiple laravel connection with mysql

I want to do two Laravel connections with two databases in MySQL. So in my database.php file I have added this connection.

        'mysql2' => [
        'driver' => 'mysql',
        'host' => env('DB_HOST', 'localhost'),
        'port' => env('DB_PORT', '3306'),
        'database' => env('DB_DATABASE', 'db2'),
        'username' => env('DB_USERNAME', 'root'),
        'password' => env('DB_PASSWORD', 'PASSWORD2'),
        'charset' => 'utf8',
        'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',
        'prefix' => '',
        'strict' => false,
        'engine' => null,
    ],

And in my routes file I added this route

Route::get('/', function()
{

$users =DB::connection('mysql2')->select('select * from users')->get();

return $users;

});

But when I browse to get the result of the query

QueryException in Connection.php line 729:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'test.users' doesn't exist

I need someone helps me .



via JavaFan

Advertisement