Thursday, March 30, 2017

[SOLVED]OAuthException using Socialite with facebook - "message": "An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.",

I have been using Socialite for a few days with facebook without issue. Today, I started getting this error.
{ "error": { "message": "An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.", "type": "OAuthException", "code": 2500, "fbtrace_id": "FTvIz9t1LT+" } }
The error seems straight forward but I can't seem to see a solution online. Is there a way to reset my access_token using Socialite.
Please note: I pretty much followed this tutorial https://blog.damirmiladinov.com/laravel/laravel-5.2-socialite-facebook-login.html#.WNmDqPkrKUk
The error is in the callback when I try and get the $userProvider try { $userProvider = Socialite::driver('facebook')->user(); } catch (Exception $e) { Log::info('Callback Error ' . $e->getMessage()); return Redirect::to('redirect'); }
Thanks, Rich


via vc_ace

Advertisement