Sunday, March 5, 2017

PHP Laravel display array as HTML

I'm quite new to PHP Blade/Laravel and I'm trying to display an array, which is inside an variable, as HTML.

So I got an variable named $products and first of all I did this:



This gave me:

Array
(
[0] => Array
    (
        [title] => Belt
        [image] => img/products/belt.jpg
        [price] => 79.00
        [specialPrice] => 
    )

[1] => Array
    (
        [title] => Hat
        [image] => img/products/hat.jpg
        [price] => 89.00
        [specialPrice] => 69.00
    )

[2] => Array
    (
        [title] => Bag
        [image] => img/products/bag.jpg
        [price] => 99.00
        [specialPrice] => 59.00
    )

[3] => Array
    (
        [title] => Scarf
        [image] => img/products/scarf.jpg
        [price] => 119.00
        [specialPrice] => 
    )

 )
1

So, I want to display this Array as HTML. I tried this:

 @foreach($products as $key => $item)
      <p></p>
 @endforeach    

But that didnt work. What am I doing wrong?



via Steve

Advertisement