Sunday, March 5, 2017

Separate database and link it to the web app

I have a web app built using Laravel and MySQL. It's currently running on my www.domain.com. The web app has login and signup features. There's also email notification sent to clients if they sign up, make changes, etc.

I would like to know how to "duplicate" the web app to a subdomain with a separated database?

The reason I'm doing this is because I have two types of clients, local and overseas clients. Therefore I have to separate them since they use different currencies and languages. So, when my employees login to the subdomain, they'll know they have to speak in our local language, but when they login to the www.domain.com, they'll know they have to speak English.

Thanks very much, will appreciate any help



via Xel

Advertisement