Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Merging dropzone.js with my form

I'm creating a form that uses dropzone.js, I've managed to do it by having the drag and drop image by itself. The problem I'm having is that I'm struggling to merge dropzone with the form I'm having. If I add the dropzone class to my form then my whole form is the dropzone but I just want a section to be the dropzone.

Hope I explained it properly.

Here is my create.blade.php


    <div class="form">
        <div class="parents_input">
                <div>
                    
                </div>

                <div>
                    {!! Form::select('menu_id', $menu_id->prepend('Please Select', '0'), null, array("class" => "form-control")) !!}
                </div>
            </div>

        <div class="title_input">
            <div>
                
            </div>
            <div>
                
            </div>
        </div>

        <input type="file" name="file" class="dropzone" id="my-awesome-dropzone" />

        <div class="layout_type">
                <input id="home" type="radio" value="home" name="type">
                <label for="home">Home</label>

                <input id="stories" type="radio" value="stories" name="type">
                <label for="stories">Stories</label>
            </div>

        <div class="submit_button">
            <div>
                
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>




via Isis

Advertisement