Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found - cant find the typo Laravel

I am new to the laravel framework. I tried to pass data from the database to my view but it gives me the following error:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database.aanvragens' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from aanvragens).

Controller

<?php

namespace App\Http\Controllers;

use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use App\Aanvragen;
use Carbon\Carbon;

class aanvragenController extends Controller
{
    public function index() {

            $aanvragen = Aanvragen::all();

            return view('aanvragen.index', compact('aanvragen'));

    }
}

Route

Route::get('/overzicht', 'aanvragenController@index')->name('aanvragen.index');

Model

<?php

namespace App;

use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;

class Aanvragen extends Model
{

}

I know my database connection is working as I can migrate my migrations (the default ones). What is strange to me is that I can't recall I typed aanvragens somewhere. Not in my controller, view, model etc. My database table name is aanvragen. Is there someone who can help me? Maybe I forgot to include something or made a typo..




via Gijsberts

Advertisement