Thursday, March 30, 2017

This site can't be reached Laravel project with homestead

After setting up homestead and vagrant I'm trying to access my project but I'm getting This site can't be reached error. and Connection to 127.0.53.53 Failed. this is my homestead.yaml configuration file

ip: "192.168.10.10"
memory: 2048
cpus: 1
provider: virtualbox

authorize: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub

keys:
    - ~/.ssh/id_rsa

folders:
    - map: C:\laravel-projects
      to: /home/vagrant/Code

sites:
    - map: deepdive.app
      to: /home/vagrant/Code/deepdive/public

databases:
    - homestead

# blackfire:
#     - id: foo
#       token: bar
#       client-id: foo
#       client-token: bar

# ports:
#     - send: 50000
#       to: 5000
#     - send: 7777
#       to: 777
#       protocol: udp

and my host file

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#  127.0.0.1       localhost
#  ::1             localhost
192.168.10.10     deepdive.app

and this is my C:\laravel-projects enter image description here



via Hanie Asemi

Advertisement